Orders over $750 qualify for free shipping.
This offer only applies to shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States, excluding islands. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii also do not qualify for free shipping. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount. Orders can be expedited at the customer’s expense. No adjustments can be made to prior purchases. This offer is subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Orders less than $750 are a flat rate of $99
Your order may ship in multiple packages depending on the quantity or size of the items. Also, items in your order may ship from multiple locations and arrive in separate deliveries.
Freight deliveries require a delivery time be scheduled and someone must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for the merchandise. A representative from the freight carrier will call the phone number entered at checkout to schedule the delivery.
For freight deliveries, you have the option of adding a liftgate to your delivery. A liftgate is a device that lowers a product from the truck to ground level.
NevinsTools.com recommends adding liftgate service for freight deliveries exceeding 100 lbs if you do not have a loading dock or forklift at the delivery address. Specify if you need liftgate service in the special instructions during the checkout process. Additional charges may apply.
Please note that the liftgate service only ensures the product is removed from the truck. We recommend you have the additional help of two to four people to move the product to its desired location. Drivers are not required to assist.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
Standard shipping prices for orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will contain an additional shipping surcharge. Options and pricing are presented during the checkout process. You can also call us at (508) 846 4512 for more information.
PO Boxes, APO/FPO and International Addresses
We do not ship to APO/FPO or other countries at this time. For security purposes, WoodSenseLLC.com does not ship to P.O. Boxes.
NOTES TO BUYER:
Although most deliveries go smoothly, there are some exceptions beyond WoodSense LLC control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint, (i.e. Panel saws, Metalworking Lathes, Mill/Drills, some of the larger Iron Workers ) may not be able to be delivered via Lift Gate. These are also inaccessible Remote, Residential or High-Density Urban Areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for Dock Delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal. For questions, call Chris at WoodSense LLC.
RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHIPMENTS
1. In advance of signing the carrier’s delivery receipt, inspect each handling unit (crate, pallet, or carton) for visible damage and verify the number of units received.
2. If no visible damage or shortage exceptions exist, sign the delivery receipt and the transaction is complete.
3. Open and fully inspect all contents within three (3) days of shipment receipt for missing items or damages.
4. If items are missing, or damages exist, quarantine the product and save the original packaging.
5. All missing or damage claims must be communicated to Chris at WoodSense LLC within three (3) days of signing the Delivery Receipt. Any claims made after the three (3) day window will not be accepted.
RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISIBLE SIGNS OF DAMAGE, OVERAGES OR SHORTAGES
1. Open the shipment under the witness of the carrier; being reasonable with your request to inspect the shipment, the driver will stay for a short period to allow proper documentation, if an exception exists.
2. Note any damage or discrepancy on all copies of the carrier’s Delivery Receipt or Electronic Device.
3. Be specific with your notes, detailing any physical damage or quantity exceptions a. Examples… “broken stretch wrap,”; “broken crate boards,”; “forklift holes through product ABC123,”; “Item ABC123 has holes in a carton,”; “only received 1 unit of Item ABC123,”; “received 1 extra ABC123”.
4. Verify that the driver signs all copies of the Delivery Receipt or Electronic Device in advance of departure.
5. If possible, take pictures of the damages.
6. If the shipment is refused, the Delivery Receipt must be signed as “Damaged/Refused”.
7. Immediately notify Chris Curry at WoodSense LLC after any aforementioned circumstance.
Contact: Chris Curry at (772) 266-9628